Monday 25 September 2017

Week 5 Final Year Project 1


Date: 30 August 2017

Time: 9.00 p.m

Place: Medical engineering section level 5

Activity:
- Today, I meet my supervisor to discuss the progress of my project at medical engineering section at level 5. I have to find the humidity sensor, carbon dioxide sensor either use Arduino circuit, microcontroller circuit or using the Labview/DAQ. It is related my project which is detection carbon dioxide and humidity. 

Arduino circuit


DAQ/ Labview

Microcontroller circuit

- Next, I have to find the information carbon dioxide how to produce it by using candle or smoke from soldering iron. So, I choose by using smoke from soldering iron because it easy to produce carbon dioxide. 

Soldering iron smoke

- The format of the report must be printed on A4 white, unlined paper. Printing must appear on only one side of each unless such illustrations as charts, drawings or photographs need to be printed on facing pages for clarity. Computers or word processors are recommended for writing report.



No comments:

Post a Comment